Estate Cleanouts – We are the Professional Estate Cleanout Service for NJ
Someone close to you, perhaps a relative, has passed away. On top of dealing with the grief that comes with such a loss, you are also in charge of the estate. The contents of their home need to be properly boxed and organized, moved into storage, and the remainder of the home needs to be clear of debris. Kapur's Cleanout can help you with this daunting task, but there are a few things to consider before calling them.
- Change the locks- You have no idea how many people have a key, and you need to ensure safety and privacy.
- Forward the mail- Consider forwarding the mail to your home or a post office box. Receiving the mail will help you figure out which creditors still need to be paid and which subscriptions need to be canceled.
- Shred- Make sure to shred all important documents containing pertinent information, such as social security numbers and bank account details. Put all other important information aside- Find the homeowners insurance, mortgage information, and wills aside for safe-keeping.
- Find personal artifact- Gather letters and cards from friends and loved ones. The contact information may not be in an address book, and you may need to inform them of the passing.
- Make piles- Organize major items into three piles: keep, donate, and sell. It can be a cleansing and healing practice to organize the contents of your loved one's home. Kapur's Cleanout can help you with the organizing, and can even donate the items for you.
We service Northern New Jersey including these counties: Bergen, Sussex, Passaic, Morris, Hudson, and Union. Email or Call for fast quote by Dave.
We cover most towns in Northern New Jersey for Estate Cleanouts.